Sunday 6 March 2011

Anniversary of S.H.E concert

One year past after the concert and I was still excited of that day.I can remembered everything that happened in that night. This is the 1st time I watched the concert LIVE and CLEAR!!!I love S.H.E!!!
If I can invent a Time machine which able to freeze the time, I will freeze it there.Let me enjoy more before it become past tense like now~


1 year = 12 months = 356 days.
My day past just like a story.Happy,Excited,Sad,Disappointed,Helpless and now is contentment of everything in my life.I have went through the difficult time and now is the time to enjoy my life.
In this year, I found what I want, I do what I wish, I study what I dream...
Maybe these are nothing for others,but I know and doing what I hope!My life should according to my track!
Sometimes I may lazy and this is me.{try to change it}
Ohya,one important things after I found my new life---I have babes that can share things with me and play around crazy~ly!
Thank you so much! Love you all~~~
Tomorrow will be a good day! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment