Sunday 13 March 2011

Long weekend

Wow,3 days didn't update this blog already.Anyway,its fun during this few days!

Friday
1st~~~Meeting for VOGUE Night/V Night Committee!So excited of the event although haven't start anything yet.All committees are so funny and I think we can cope well because all are almost the same type : "sot"! We have come out with so many ideas{I only give some as my fashion sense not so good}
After the meeting,babes and I went for the Vibrant Night,some sort like cultural things.Overall,the event was not so good except for Indian dance and Hip Hop Dance!The singing section was so so so so so "GELI",sometime really feel wanna grab their mic and sing!One things nearly make my spec broke was the psychology lecturer,who look like Nert,but rap in front of us!OMG~~~rapper!!!Can't believed it if didn't saw with my own eye!

Saturday
Went to KLCC with babes~~~Never reach there since 10 years ago.Actually,our purpose is photo shooting for assignment!Be 1 day professional photographer...Mass Comm students really random,we get to know one China's journalist when we are bust shooting photo.{ala~~~}She cycled to Malaysia and the last destination would be Singapore.Wow,I wish I can do that someday~~~Everything was so good that day.We have nice photo,get to know LiYuan(the journalist),spent the day with babes but one thing I hate---THE SUN!OMG,its shine all the day!
Hypothesis:I'm going sick after that~~~   Conclusion:Yes,I'm sick!


Sunday
Another day filled with shopping!I become shopaholic again~~~
I bought one purse,a pair of shoes and scarf,its cost  me about RM150!!!{ I know someone may said its small amount,but it consider many to me!}
Hahaha,lets talk about lame things,I like the thing although its a bit expensive~~~
Zyenyi and I went for the education fair and found that UCSI is the biggest booth there.Wow,so proud of it!And someone try to explain to me the courses offered when I walked around.Excuse me,I'm University student already,not Secondary school!!!
Argh,I really feel sick now!HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment