Saturday 19 March 2011

The Fifth weekend before the ending of 2nd sem

OMG! Time really past superb fast...This semester is going to end soon...Final exams are waiting me  XD
Rewind back everything happened in this semester,one word---FULL!!!
Full with assignment,Full with fun,Full of everything! Wow...
And I have tried to change myself,to more girlish styles {not so successfull yet}.Haha!
Somehow in this period of time, I miss my secondary school---PCGHS!

                             The long corridor,which I walked to school everyday!

I miss all my friends, my teachers, my classroom...My secondary life was awesome!
Different taste of life-Sweet,Sour,Bitter,Spicy~~~Of course sweet is more than others.I miss them, a lot!
                                                      Form 4---A memorable year!
                                             My best friend,Sufern and my beloved Teachers
                                                   The farewell night of Form 5.FUN!
                                                   Form 6 Graduation---Chinese class
                                 This is my Form 6 class-U6SC,Craziest class!Love them so much!
Everyone is at different college & university,is hard to gather again like last time.Everyone is fighting for her dream!
I have a dream too and I'm fighting now!Maybe sometimes is hard,but I will try my best!I can do it!
Meanwhile, I feel tired and bored.Keep smiling and think positively are the way!
Tomorrow will always be a better day~~~I trust this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment