Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tired but Enjoy the days

This 2 days full of activities.All my time used up make me feel good instead...
Preparation for UCSI International Women's week,hoping to get the lucky draw of an I-PAD(not my luck),prepare for MORAL MIDTERM! These are all MONDAY schedule!
Today,start with "suprise" given by MORAL Letcurer.
She came in class and told us, "Bad news for you all,no more MCQ questions!"
WTH man,I only start to revise on the night before and you told me this news!All classmates disagree with that decision.
However, we have to write an essay instead of 40 MCQ for her which carry 20 marks.
As conclusion,my MIDTERM sure gone! walalala~~~
Thats the morning section.Just leave that~~~
After the class, I'm going to promote the Dance Night party at the foyer.
I found out it is damm tired in promoting.Babes and I talk for about half hrs but only few participants joined the event!OMG,is our problem?I think no.Haha.
After keep on promoting,we are surrender and went to our class.
Lastly,we only attend the class for about half an hrs then "jump out" from the class...woohoo,feel excited when skipping class. >.<
Midvalley,is the place to go after skipping class.Shopping and shopping...
And Zyenyi owing me $$$...I have no $$ to eat lunch tmr...HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment