Sunday 27 February 2011

Funny Grandma

Woohoo,today main character is my Grandma,the "cutest" grandma in this world to me.
Here is she.Cutes?
I brought her to eat at Sushi King yesterday,her favorite non-local food.
She is smart enough to take those expensive sushi at the roll belt-Baby octopus,Jellyfish...All mostly above RM 4 per plate.This is my grandma!
I still remember when she is going for the orthopedic surgery,before Chinese New Year.
I was so so so worried.Scared of everything,think nonsenses,skip my class back to Penang accompany her...
After she went into the surgery room,I went to my secondary school settle things.
That 2 hrs is the most difficult time for me.My heart is in the hospital and yet I can't do anything.My heartbeat was so fast!OMG,really can't concentrate of everything.
Luckily,all things went smooth and she is able to walk with the help of crutch.
I love you,grandma!
When I was a baby,you pack diapers for me.Now is my turn,I'm willing to do that.
When I was a child,you take my hand and teach me to walk.Now is my time,take my hand as your crutch.

I know you love me.
Sometime I may against you,but I love you.Nobody can take your place.
Although I'm at KL and you are in Penang,I will always pray for you.
Wait my another holiday,I will bring you to another restaurant you want.I won't disappointed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment