Monday 21 February 2011

Busyyyyyyyyy LoL

Lol.Two months past so fast and now going to enter the 3rd months.This semester only left 6 weeks to go.
And now is the week for midterm!
Tomorrow gonna have 2 midterm, next monday got a presentation, next tuesday will be the moral midterm!
Moral,Moral,Moral!!!
The subject that I never listen in class.How I'm going to pass the midterm?Is a question now.
Whatever la!As long as pass will be enough for that sucks subject. {Speechless}
One more,the assignment,the part which wondering me MOST!!!
I got 3 typical members and I dunno how I'm going to communicate with them!Pek Chek~ing
Anyway,I still hope I can finish the thing well as lecturer give us a good comment about the topic we have chosen----Child soldier! {Anyone have any idea?Please tell me)
The most interested is tomorrow I will be going for the badminton tournament,and the funniest part is-my partner and I never practice lol! So,will the score be 21-0,21-0??? I hope this wont be happen.Amitabha!
Someone ask me "Why wanna join this?".
My answer will be "Just for fun!". Yes,it is too boring here without any activities.If I still let it be,I think I will be the superb PIG in this world   >.<
7 Assignment and 3 Midterm waiting me...
The day after tomorrow will be 7 Assignment and 1 Midterm waiting me!
What the......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment