Friday 25 February 2011

My lovely home---Penang

What a great day to me!Haha.I'm back in PENANG, my hometown.
Feel good,feel great,feel excited when saw this small island which filled with LOVE~~~
Argh,the 1st thing I do after reached Penang is rush to HSBC =.=
All because of my ex-office HR who blur enough to bank in January salary!Jan I'm adi in KL studying lo!Blur Queen!
Lastly,I reached home about 3pm.Home sweet home~~~{I love you baby...}
Actually I'm so hungry,damm hungry man!
Thanks to my lovely "xiao gu" who cooked all my favorite foods for me...My heart is so so so warm!
Oh,nearly forgot!My cute cute grandma is gettinf better now.Thanks god!
Woohoo,I'm going to enjoy these days in my little home before going back to KL.
Before that,finish my presentation and assignment 1st!
Enjoy!
                                                       ~MY HOME,LOVELY HOME~

No comments:

Post a Comment