Sunday 20 February 2011

La zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Y!

Again...Lazy, Lazy, Lazy...
Lazy of everything...
2 midterm on Wednesday, Psychology and Expository Writing.
Yet, not even touch the notes. WTH I'm doing now?!
Father spend so much for me to enjoy here hoping I can study in more comfortable place.
Seems like I'm wasting his $$! I feels sorry but I was no mood to study that Psycho!
Argh, I'm Psycho now! Anybody can help me???
I hate that losing feel and yet I'm doing nothing. These all my fault,own problem!
Shit you!
I don't want to lose again!That is so hurt. That wound will never be recovering. Stay forever with me!
I know the pain and I can't do anything.
Again,there are worms called "Lazzzy" inside my body.
Anyway, finished the stupid library review first!

No comments:

Post a Comment