Wednesday 23 February 2011

A day fill by failure

Today is not my day!All things went wrong-Two midterm gone and lose the badminton match!
Argh!I hate Psychology now,a subject which I'm interested but it change when come to BIO term!WTH.
I really feel my choice is right after chosen Mass Comm as my course.Psychology?Go away pls.
Sometimes really feel weird when any subject come to BIO,I will lose all concentration and interest!
But,I like bio things,I just don't like the theory!All the stupid terms with don't know how many combination of words!Thats why I always fail in BIO!!!
When come to expository writing,which I think should be more ok than the psychology.
Again,GONE!Why?I also don't know why. =.=
MOOD, the main reason of why I think. Everytime I write essay I need mood!However, Mr.MOOD always disappear when I need him.Maybe I forgot to treat him foods =.=
Some more,there is a stupid guy,yea,really stupid,always ask those F***ing questions in class and disturb my mind!My brain can't function at all.Sometime I really want to punch his mouth until he can't even talk!{Dreaming only,I won't do that,Maybe!}
Lastly,the badminton match!
I think my mood gone before that.So,I can said,today is the worst match I played!Is my fault,and I really disappointed.Never mind, I will be BACK next year!With better skills and everything!
I think I can do that!
Luckily,the day end with night market which I can get my foods and drinks.
Haha,I'm a PIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment