Friday 18 February 2011

Fly~ing Hair

Hmm.Weekend again.I'm going to fly my hair off,6 months didn't touch my hair lo.Haha!
Actually gt 30% forced by my "little mummy".Here is she. >.<  {wanted} =.=

After my some of my hair Fly Away.Nothing much different lo.But look fresh.


2nd semester in UCSI already.Time fly as speed of rocket. Sometimes I just feel nothing inside.{blur case}
Mass Communication-The course I like most,dream of everything from this.
I can really tell you all,this is FUN!Study what I want,I wish,I dream...
My Babe,Honey,Dear,friends,course-mates...Everything is just fine...
I wish I can learn more from them.It is not enough on what I have now,definitely!I need to improve!!!
Lol...
Introduce to you all my course-mates and friends 1st. ^^







Here are my babes...Thank you...muacks.Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment